About the Job
The Accountant is responsible for accounting, banking functions, Book keeping, general ledger maintenance, month end closings, balance sheet reconciliations, tax coordination, reporting and other general ledger & etc.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Having knowledge of SAP system ( Preferable)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. MS Word, PowerPoint and etc.
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
• Attention to detail and follow-up / finishing work.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of Company information.
• Ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate professionally both written and verbally.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Having enthusiasm to learn more knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A Level or higher if held CIMA is preferable (Part qualification in ICASL/CIMA/ACCA or fully qualified in AAT) or Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or related field.
• A/L accounting experience
• Must possess accounting experience in accrual accounting, adjusting entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, Fixed Assets, general ledger and payroll.
• Good command in keyboarding.
• Age 30-38 years of age
• Good command in English (spoken and written).
• Good knowledge of airlines accounting and taxation experiences
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in similar capacity.
Please forward us your CV & Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.