||EnTrust & Title Information Technologies
About enTrust & Title
||Information & Communication Technology
enTrust & Title Information Technologies is a member of enTrust & Title Group of companies. The USA originated Company provides 4" Generation E-Signature with Document Forensics solutions.
We are in search of a range of Engineers — Principal, Architect, Senior and Mid-Level Engineers to contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support) with the primary focus on research, analysis, solution design and development. International travel to customer sites and other enTrust & Title offices will be required.
Qualified candidates will possess minimum 2 - 10 years of experience in designing and developing enterprise level or large scale software systems and commercial application including integration with 3rd party applications. Candidates should be knowledgeable in relational databases, preferably Oracle or SQL Server and understand code manipulation and optimization issues. The Candidates must have good command in English and customer-facing skills with the ability to work in a product development environment.
• Strong 00 design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge
• C#/ ASP.NET / .NET 3.5 / 4.0 Development
• Win Form / Web Form /Windows Service Application Development
• Threading / LINQ/ Entity Framework/ Object-Relational Mapping
• SQL Server 2008 R2 — T-SQL / Stored Procedures / Joins / Indexes /Views, etc. • SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
• WCF —Windows Communication Foundation
• REST / SOAP / WDSL / XML / JSON • Excellent knowledge in 00, Data Structures and Algorithms
• SVN, Diff, Agile Knowledge, Product Development Experience
• API Design/ Enterprise Software Architecture or SOA
• MVC & MVVM and other Design Patterns Experience
• Telerik or any Ul Framework Experience
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and/or later
• WPF/XAML, Windows Presentation Foundation
• Mobile and Cloud Technologies
• Automated Unit Testing / Mocking Frameworks
• Windows Server, Networks, IPv4 & IPv6, DevOps Experience
Competencies: Teamwork, Flexibility, Creativity, Analytical Skills, Honesty, Self-Learner
We will be conducting scheduled interviews in Colombo/Abu Dhabi December. To schedule interviews, please send your resumes to email@example.com.