||British College of Applied Studies
||Education & Training
Academic VACANCIEs (Colombo Kandy Kurunagala Jaffna Batticaloa)
Colombo Kandy Kurunagala Jaffna Batticaloa
We are a leading higher educational institution operating a network of campuses in major cities of Sri Lanka along with an overseas campus in Qatar. We maintain vibrant and strong academic collaboration with reputed UK universities, colleges and awarding bodies. Our programmes are offered from Foundation to Degree level in a range of disciplines such as Computing, Business Management, Quantity Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Biomedical Science, Software Engineering, Law, etc., including an MBA.
With rapid expansion of our activities, we require energetic persons for the following positions.
Lecturers (Full Time)
· Bio-Medical Science (Colombo)
· Computing & IT (Colombo, Kurunagala, Jaffna)
· Civil Engineering: (Colombo, Jaffna)
· Telecommunication Engineering (Colombo)
· Law (Kurunagala, Colombo, Jaffna)
· English (Jaffna, Batticaloa)
· Quantity Surveying (Part-time: Kurunagala, Jaffna, Kandy, Colombo)
Candidates (males/ females) must be sufficiently qualified with a relevant degree from any recognized university from Sri Lanka or abroad with preferably with two years of teaching experience. A good Command of English is a must.
Laboratory Assistant (Jaffna)
Must be MLT qualified or newly graduated. He/she will assist the Bio-medical Science Students.
· Preference will be given to candidates from the respective area advertised for and to those who are willing to work on call at any of the other campuses in addition to the main campus applying.
· An attractive salary package with other fringe benefits is yours if you meet our specific requirements.
· Your CV must include two non-related referees and their contact numbers.
Apply within 7 days of this advertisement either by post or e-mail quoting the main Campus you wish to be attached to and the campuses you are willing to work on call.
Director - HR
32,Dharmarama Road, Colombo 6.